Hi there! My name is Devaa Haley Mitchell, and I am a spiritual guide focused on the sacred feminine. If you were drawn to check out this web page, you may relate to my story.
For many years, I have been deeply dedicated to my spiritual path. I’ve apprenticed with many different teachers and taken powerful spiritual initiations. I’ve been in therapy, taken ongoing yoga and dance classes, worked and trained with healers, and studied with many amazing people. In many ways it’s been a wild, wonderful adventure.
But despite all this, I still felt like something was missing. I longed for a spiritual home. None of my communities were comprehensive enough to hold the many different facets of my being – my wild side, my inner Earth Mama, my embodied dancer, and my quiet hermit longing for a meditation cave-among others. I found each community honored and supported only part of me. So I set out on a journey to find a spiritual path that could nurture all the sides of me.
I’ve now realized that lots of spiritually-oriented women share
a number of commonalities.
Many of us:
- long to awaken spiritually
- hope to cultivate deeper personal radiance to attract the life of our dreams
- desire to manifest our deepest soul gifts for the world and generate
- financial abundance
- hunger to step into our feminine power and sovereignty
- need a forum where we can express our juicy creativity
- dream of a deeper connection with our sensual selves
- want to relax, slow down, and nourish our feminine side—in the company
- of other great women
- are seeking tools to cultivate inner-peace
We also face some similar challenges.
Many of us:
- lack a deep, ongoing community of spiritually-oriented women
- suffer from a low self-esteem or the feeling of not being “enough”
- live with a lot of fear (fear of rejection, fear of loss, feeling of being judged, fear of failure)
- have self-imposed limitations and tend to self-sabotage
- want to heal wounds related to past trauma and pain
- need greater work life balance
- feel pain around our current relationships
If one or a number of these scenarios sound familiar, then you are in good company! In terms of addressing these issues, a deep, ongoing spiritual container is the best way to transform yourself and your life (and have fun doing it!) So I am have dedicated myself to offering groups and private mentorship sessions to provide the support needed.
Through my own experience, I have been able to better embody and sustain my divine blueprint. I’ve also been able to expand into the next level of my being in greater than imagined ways. I am deeply grateful for the experience and am now honored to share my findings with others.
Learn More About…:
- Devaa Haley Mitchell’s Professional Bio
- Current Classes & Events
- Sacred Alchemy CD & Digital Downloads